4505 Fair Meadows Lane
Raleigh, NC 27607
Best Day Psychiatry and Counseling, formerly known as Fayetteville Psychiatric Associates, of Raleigh is an outpatient practice focused on treating mental health concerns in the greater Raleigh area. Our private practice has experience diagnosing and treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depressive disorder (clinical depression)
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Borderline personality disorder
- Postpartum depression
- Dissociative disorder
- Schizophrenia, and many others.
After starting the practice in 2004 from Fayetteville, North Carolina, we have now expanded to Raleigh and Fuquay-Varina in the Research Triangle area and in Greenville, NC. Our experienced providers in the Raleigh office have decades of experience treating all age groups. On staff we have a board-certified psychiatrist, physicians assistants, a nurse practitioner and therapists.